The Christmas Spirit

As it is still December, I thought I'd start off this blog with a cheery post of all my Christmas Festivities.

Christmas light displays :) They always make me feel all bubbly and happy inside and get me all excited for the festive season. For me they are purely magical, there's just something about bright lights, like fireworks and stars. Just so beautiful. I hope these images, although not that great (galaxy s2's camera is not the best), will bring you some joy :) 
The 2 locations are Stephen Ave and Chauvel St both in Ryde, NSW.




17.12.2013


Christmas Party - hosted by the lovely connie, nara and davy. Thank you for the lovely food, entertainment and gifts :)


21.12.2013





Christmas Brunch - with my good old group and new puppy, Lily < 3


23.12.2013

Comments

Popular Posts