Flipout - Indoor Trampoline






Hey guys, sorry for the long AWOL, but I was away on a CRUISE!!!! Lol yes, a spontaneous cruise, but that's a story for another time. Today I'm going to do a boring review, I guess, depending on what you're in to.

Flipout is an indoor and outdoor trampoline centre, with many franchises open in NSW. I went with my old work friends a few weeks back. We went to the Penrith branch, located at 80 Mulgoa Rd Penrith. I believe it is the first and largest of all the locations, with an indoor kids area, normal indoor trampoline area and an outdoor area too. I believe the kids one is the best as it in inside the main building and therefore air-conditioned whereas the larger indoor one is just in a massive warehouse out the back and the outdoor one as suggested is just under the sun.
They day we went was extremely hot, like 30 degrees and so we were already sweating before entering. It is also very tiresome, for those thinking it is just like a backyard trampoline, trust me, it's not, the trampolines are more resistant with less spring to them, meaning you have to jump harder to get any height and perform any tricks. The space was big, with at least 20 floor trampolines and trampolines lining the sides, that you can do flips off. The price rate is average I suppose, $14 for 1hr and $12 for every hour after.

Overall I found the day enjoyable, we payed for 1 hour and it was definitely enough, so sweaty and tired by the end of it. I would've preferred the indoor area to be properly indoor, like in a building with air-con, but otherwise it was a fun way to get active and I recommend people to try it at least once.


Comments

Popular Posts