Review: Red Spice QV

I love Red Spice Road, and now I love Red Spice QV. Slightly different menus, but both venues are great for romantic dinners or corporate functions. Prices are dear, but the service and quality is great.

Lamb Ribs - $19
The ribs were probably 50% fat. The batter did have a nice
saltiness and crunch to it and I enjoyed the mayo and chilli jam,
but I don't think I would order this again.
Crispy Pig's Ear - $17
I love pig ears but this isn't a dish I'd order again.
The flavour of pig ear is quite subtle and I find batter and frying
always diminishes the flavour. The ears were too oily and the batter
didn't have much seasoning. I did love the pickled salad and white
fungus though.
Lamb Rendang Curry - $34
I really enjoyed this dish. It's very similar to a Massaman.
 The curry was really creamy and rich.
The lamb was falling off the bone and tender.
I would've liked more vegetables
to share as it is a share dish,
but otherwise definitely a strong dish.


Red Spice QV Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts