Shopping Haul: The Iconic

All the clothes are new, straight out of the package, before they were tried on, so sorry for the wrinkliness of the clothing and my bed cover >.<
I am getting use to seeing this little black parcel at my front door.
Not sure if that is a good sign or an addiction...
Ezra Layered Lace Insert Playsuit - $39.95
This playsuit is actually slightly darker navy in person.
It also comes in maroon for the same price,
and a black version is available for $29.95 (don't ask me why its cheaper).
The lace insert adds variety and texture, making it a cute, flirty day to day outfit. 
Atmos & Here Madolyn Stripe Tee - $34.95
Simple basic tee, classic stripe pattern and lovely baby blue colour.
Fit is nice, sleeves are 3/4 length, however, shirt is a bit long on my short body.
1&20 Blackbird Floppy Felt Hat - $20.96 (sale price)
Made from 100% wool. Love the colour, however, fit is a bit loose
and the round top is not firm and doesn't hold it's shape,
leading to a lumpy look and imperfect hemispherical shape.
Still looks good from afar though and definitely worth the sale price.
Spurr Pavic Ankle Boots - $49.95
I thought I wouldn't fall for the military/industrial look metal buckle shoes but...
Indeed I have! Not only buying 1, but 2 pairs.
Honestly black and brown shoes have to make up the majority of my shoe collection.
I love black because it's classic and neutral, easy to team with everything!
While brown is my go to soft, warm, earthy colour that again is quite neutral
and easy to pair with many items.
Spurr Hillary Cut-out Ankle Boots - $29.97 (sale price)
Speaking of brown here is my 2nd pair of lovely new boots!
I never quite understood the trend of cut-out boots,
because it defeats the whole purpose of boots which are to keep your feet
warm and protect them from the cold, rainy Winter weather
However, I must say they do look great with dresses and can
be worn in Spring/Autumn too when there is less rain and more sunshine!
Ezra Tiered Pencil Skirt - $24.95
Perfect buy for next year's medical wear.
Simple but unique design, loving the bold blue colours.
Fits true to size 
Ezra Lace Insert Skater Dress - $39.95
Similar to the playsuit pictured above, with a lace waist
and lace strips on each sleeve.
Hopefully looks nicer when it is less wrinkled but I am loving the lace detail.
Yes I am a sucker for lace, you can thank my grandmother for that.

Ezra Cut & Sew Striped Skater Skirt - $17.47 (sale price)
I definitely prefer my heavy cotton skirts for their wind protection factor.
However, I just loved the colours on this skirt and who can resist a sale right?
I was expecting the skirt to be a little longer, maybe mid thigh - above knee,
but it is shorter than that, and I'm a short girl so that's saying something,
definitely will need to be wearing shorts or stockings underneath. 
Atmos & Here Zip Pocket Harem Pants - $48.96 (sale price)
My most expensive buy, will hopefully turn out nicer when it's ironed.
Material is light weight but not see through and looks comfortable with elastic waist
and usable pockets. Nothing worse than fake pockets am I right??
Suitable for both casual and corporate wear if worn with heels and a nice blouse
Cloth Drape Colour Block Jacket - $39.97 (sale price)
An everyday sort of blazer jacket that I have been searching for for quite a while.
Usually pockets and zips on sleeves that can be left open and still have full sleeve coverage
which is good against the cold and for changing up the look.
Light blazer-like material makes it more suitable for Autumn/Spring.



Comments

Popular Posts