Review: Little Chloe

Little Chloe was my last brunch back in Melbourne. Was a well deserved treat after exams and stressful packing and moving. Malvern is quite a trek to get to from Clayton but luckily I'm at Holmesglen on Sundays so more opportunities for food adventures :)

Little Chloe's pork belly - $18
in homemade steam bun w/ carrot, daikon pickle, cucumber, coriander, peanuts & peking-style sauce
with sides of red cabbage, wombok salad and king oyster mushrooms.
My friend's allergic to peanuts and although she asked for no peanuts they still ended
up in there. Luckily she picked it up early andthe waiters were totally accommodating and apologetic.
In terms of the flavours, it was amazing. I didn't care much for the sides but the steam buns themselves were light,
loved the sauce and the pork was soft and flavoursome.
Cevapcici burger - $19.50
w/ watercress, beetroot relish, red onion, goat cheese, bacon
and hand cut chips with spicy tomato mayonnaise.
The burger was bursting with content and although it was a messy eat it was so worth it.
The minced sausages were so tender and juicy, filled with flavour.
The bacon was nice but I could have lived without it. The sauce wasn't as spicy as I wanted, but still tasty.
Loved the chips too although at first I laughed at their funny shape.
Another positive note was that the goat cheese wasn't too strong cos I am not a huge fan

Menu:


Little Chloe on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts