Review: Hankki

Carnegie if full of Korean eateries. I wasn't very impressed with the food on my first visit, but on my second visit I believe the dishes we tried were much better. I definitely recommend going for the hot pots and the fried chicken can be hit and miss, sometimes overcooked, sometimes too much batter, but great flavours!

Takoyaki
Cutest presentation, came in a little deep fryer net like fries.
The takoyaki themselves were light and full of flavour
but a bit empty on the inside
Spicy pork bulgogi
Good flavours, lacking vegetables though. The pork was a bit stringy
with sinew but otherwise cooked well.
Pork Spare Ribs
Small serving size, on a bed of raw onion doesn't make for a very appetising
looking dish. Had a nice sweet, BBQ flavour though.
Spicy Calamari BBQ - $15
The octopus was cooked well, not chewy or touch at all. I would've preferred
the dish to be more saucy. There was a good variety of vegetables, carrots, onion, cabbage etc.
Extra for rice.
Chicken and Cheese - $25
Larger serving size filled with moist, nicely marinated chicken and topped
with heaps of mozzarella cheese. I prefer stronger cheeses with more flavour,
but this is definitely a classic guilty pleasure dish. Very tasty but very oily too.

Hankki Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts