Review: The Grand Trailer Park Taverna

--So sorry my blogging game has been poor lately. I just had my final exams in November and have been enjoying relaxing, SLEEPING and catching up with friends the past few weeks. I promise I will return to two posts per week now!--

I had been wanting to go here since the day they opened, but I rarely go into the city, so after much nagging, my friend finally went along with me. This was back in July and the night was so cold and windy, but the food made it all worth it. Their shakes are interesting, but small (with the option to spike them). The burgers were on point though!

Funky jungle staircase
Left: Black forest - $10
Very strong on the cherries, which added a bit of a sour
taste to the shake. I would've liked it more if the chocolate was richer.
I wasn't a fan, but I can't deny that it did remind you of a black forest cake.
Right: Kinder Surprise - $12
It was nice to have a kinder surprise on top to eat as a treat.
Plus it's always fun seeing what toy you get. The shake itself was really nice
It tasted like a nice mixture of condense milk and chocolate.
(You can spike these shakes for an added ~$10)
Left: Chilli Cheese Chips - $5 small
The fries were quite soggy and it was just a piece of melted process cheese on top,
like the cheap ones you may have eaten as a child in those plastic films.
The chilli also wasn't very chilli. I'd give these fries a miss.
Right: KSA Burger - $14
Their classic cheeseburger offering. The buns are fluffy and nicely toasted.
The burger was packed generously with lettuce, tomatoes, a beef patty, sauce, cheese
etc.
Atomic Burger - $17.50
I could only eat half this burger. It definitely is high on the cholesterol reading.
There is bacon, kranksy and a beef patty. It tasted amazing. I loved the sauces and
the onions, but I definitely need a side of salad to wash this down as it contains no
salads within.


The Grand Trailer Park Taverna Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts