Review: St Edmonds

Last few weeks of hospital placement meant I had to try as many nearby brunch places for the year as I could, before I am banished to the outer suburbs of south-east Melbourne next year.

He wanted to pose for my blog #candid
Chai Tea - $4.50
Great flavour and intensity for a chai tea. Still milky but not
too creamy. Easily served three cups worth. One of the best
chai teas I've had.
Energy Boost Bibimbap - $18.50 (w/ egg)
A western take on a Korean classic, and it did not disappoint.
Full of fresh vegetables. The quinoa and rice were cooked well
and I loved the chilli sauce, it tasted really authentic.
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tacos - $18
Although the serving size was small, the flavours on this plate
were to die for and definitely worth the price tag. the jerk chicken
was cooked so well, full of flavour, with a nice smoky barbecue
taste. I would've liked it to be more spicy, as I love the heat.
The spicy mayo was unevenly distributed

St Edmonds Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato  

Comments

Popular Posts