Review: Waya

Glen Waverley seriously is a food haven, serving up almost any cuisine you could ask for, including one of my favourites, Japanese.

Left: Iced Milk Tea - $4
Quite dilute and not great in flavour.
I wouldn't recommend getting this.
Right: Ice Matcha with Vanilla Ice-cream - $5
I really liked this drink. It wasn't too icy and the ice-cream
really added a nice creaminess and thickness to the drink.
Good amount of matcha was used.
Waya Maki - $12.50
Great quality sushi. Presentation was beautiful.
The rice was cooked well, and filling was generous.
I loved the sauces and filling.
Waya Special Salad - $9
The salad itself wasn't that great. Although I love
the sesame dressing, the proportions of vegetables was off.
I've never been a fan of tempura, so the ebi was just
average to me. I did, however, love the potato salad. It
was of amazing consistency and really well flavoured.
Could eat it every day.
Katsu Curry Don - $11.50
Japanese curry cravings were satisfied.
Good serving size for the price.
The curry was really thick and full bodied.
The katsu unfortunately did not remain crunchy
within the sauce, but was still cooked well.
There was also a good amount of vegetables.

Waya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts