Review: Servery and Spoon

This cafe has definitely blossomed from it's early days into one of the best cafes in the area. The food and drinks menu are broad, with options to suit everyone. They also have a lovely food store next door with delicious cakes and takeaway options.

Chai Latte - $4
White Choc & Strawberry Shake - $9.90
I loved that the toppings weren't so OTT. The milkshake
itself had a lovely natural strawberry flavour.
I loved the fairy floss, meringue and fairy floss on top,
and the cream was whipped superbly.
Scottish Eggs - $18.90
The biggest scotch eggs I've ever seen. The minced meat and crumb
were perfectly flavoured and cooked. I would've liked if my runny yolk
hadn't run away. The pumpkin puree was silky smooth and I loved
the flavours of the lentil salad. Large serving at a good price and
overall a must try dish!
Ham Hock Hash - $19.90
A lot of alliteration and a lot of food.
I'm not a fan of ham hock, I find it to salty. Otherwise
this dish was great! The eggs were poached perfectly, the hollandaise
was a good consistency and flavour, The pea mash was a miss for me.
Blueberry Buttermilk Cake - $7 per slice
A dense buttermilk cake. Really lovely creamy blueberry flavours.
I would've liked it to be a bit more moist, but otherwise it was great!


Servery & Spoon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts