A Blogpost of Happiness

I thought I'd share a bit of happiness & inspiration, because that never hurt, and it's always nice to smile :) Also, I would like others to have a better start to the new year than me lol

Some of the coolest guys. I love all their dance videos! Also kudos for being able to dance in stiletto heels.

Both videos by soulpancake. The first is The Science of Happiness series and it is just beautifully heart-warming. It made me cry so much and just feel so many emotions. The second video is their King President series that I think is very motivational and cute. It's just amazing to hear such mature thoughts from such a young mind :)

Hehe although this clip is kind of sadistic to love, it's just so catch and cute. I can't help it!!!!! Lol I seriously just love this song and animation sooo much, I didn't even know it was a train safety campaign until close to the end and I didn't know it was for Melbourne Metro until I moved there last year. Lol bit slow I know...

Lastly I will end with a pretty picture of my favourite flowers, Orchids. A lot of people don't get why I love orchids. They aren't exactly like normal flowers, nor do they smell nice, but they hold sentimental value for me. The first time I saw an orchid was at my sister's piano teacher's house. It was spring time and she had newly bought and planted several pots of orchids and for some reason they just caught my eye. Like a beautiful , vibrant flower in the middle of a green rainforest. The colours just burst out at me, and I instantly fell in love with them, lol, especially the orchid coloured Orchids. Lol, yes my favourite colour is purple and not only is orchid a shade of purple, but it is also a type of flower, so I guess it was just meant to be. I just love the growth style of the plant, I love plants that bloom off like a tower from a single stalk, like foxgloves. I also love all the different colours you can create. I remember once Michael bought me a bunch of pink, glittery ones and I loved them, even though I'm not a fan of pink. They just looked so magical and unrealistic, but the glitter/shimmer was really part of the plant, and not just painted on, because I couldn't get any of it off no matter how hard I tried (lol yes curious george) I should also give my friend, Shirley, a massive thank you for being the first person to ever give me purple orchids. It was a bucket list item for me :) I think I have ranted enough, yet have still not fully expressed my reasons for loving orchids lol, but I don't think I will ever be able to truly express my feelings for anything I love, it will always be a sad struggle of mine, but emotions are not meant to be words, they are meant to be something better!


Anyway I hope my post has left you guys a little happier :) or at least made you grin a few times!

Comments

Popular Posts