Grill'd Meatwave

So this month, Grill'd is running a promotion where you can receive weekly free burgers and win other cool prizes too. It runs for the next 3 weeks, so be sure to sign up for a meatwave card, if you haven't already! (only on facebook).

So, I went to pick up my meatwave card the other day, and thought I would get the burger at the same time. However, it is only available to eat in, and as an awkward turtle, I never eat out, or do social things alone, like go to the cinema or concerts. However an opportunity arose to meet up with Jess and get me free burger. Two birds with one stone YAY! Lol well here is my review. Sorry for lack of pictures but hopefully my words are worth a thousand too :)

Grill'd is the fine dining version of fast food. Their burgers are close to perfection, although hard to fit in one's mouth. Every burger I have tried is succulent, fresh and flavoursome. They are made to order and use only 100% grass fed lamb and beef, a big selling point for them. The meatwave card offers a selection of around 6 burgers, and there is a vegetarian option. I tried the lamb with goat cheese and hummus and I must say I loved it. Their burgers are sooooo filling, I only out half the bun. The goat cheese and hummus were lathered on generously but towards the end it made my mouth feel really thick and pasty. I did love the flavours though and the lamb was amazing, both succulent and well seasoned. With lamb being my main meat eaten at home, I am hard to impress, but this burger did it. It really reminded me of my dad's fabulous BBQs. I am also a massive fan of their hot chips, and can rarely resist the temptation to order them. I just love the herb and salt seasoning and the dipping sauces they offer compliment the chips well.

I must also say they hire the friendliest staff. I have always been treated nicely at the stores I have been too. The staff are usually young and bring a more social, laid-back yet still polite atmosphere to the restaurant, making the whole dining experience much more enjoyable.

Overall, I am a big fan of Grill'd. It is a tasty, fast and healthier alternative to fast food, and available at plenty of locations. At a reasonable price of $10-14 per burger and average prices for sides too, what's not to love?

Grill'd Healthy Burgers on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts