Review: A Thousand Blessings

One of the sweetest little cafes I've been to in Melbourne. A Thousand Blessings is all about sustainability and fresh produce, producing amazing food with little harm to the environment.

Mocha - $4
Great coffee, strong aroma, not too sweet, easy on the cocoa,
really smooth and creamy.
Eggs Benedict - $20
The one thing this dish lacked was TOAST! But apart from that,
I thought it was great. The smoking of the ham was strong,
while the meat was soft and juicy. I loved the crunch of the croquettes
and that smooth interior. Really well blended and excellent flavours.
The hollandaise was a bit strong on the acidity, but otherwise good.
All in all a great dish, but a steeper price tag.
Super Seed Porridge - $16
I don't usually go for porridge as it's something I normally eat at home,
but this definitely was worth it. So many different flavours and textures
that combined beautiful to create a filling dish, I definitely did not finish it all.


A Thousand Blessings Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts