Review: Gami Carnegie

This has been my life this year...sorry for the lack of posts, but with just 1 month left of this crazy uni year, I am back at it with a huge backlog of reviews and recipes!
Grumpy Cat  - Do A Bmedsc they said it will be fun they said

FIRST UP! Gami is honestly my favourite KFC store across Melbourne. This restaurant is quite small compared to their other locations and is constantly packed. Bookings are available though. The food is just as great, with amazing consistency across their branches. I also love that I can now get it delivered to my place (WIN!)

Potato Heaven - $14
My favourite side dish. A hot plate full of mash potato, wedges,
sweet chilli sauce and sour cream. Literal potato heaven,

Mandu -  $12.50 (10 pieces)
Korean version of dumplings. Similar to Gyoza, but with a thicker and crisper skin.
The filling is  minced up vegetables, tasty but not super flavourful.
It comes with a side of chilli soy sauce and
cabbage slaw.

Full Boneless Chicken - $34 (half spicy/soy & garlic)
Made from chicken thigh or breast, enough to feed 3-4.
Overall I love these 2 flavours the most, although I do prefer the boned chicken.
Sometimes the boneless can be quite dry, especially if not coated in enough sauce.
Original is definitely a no go, it has minimal seasoning and is very dry!
Sweet chilli is  good for those who can't handle the heat.
Comes with cabbage slaw and pickled radish to cut through all that fried goodness.



Gami Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts