Review: Two Birds One Stone

I finally tried Two Birds and One Stone when my sister was in town. Everyone seemed to be starving and ordered a big breakfast. I went for the classic soft shell crab burger which wasn't the best I've had (Breakfast Thieves takes that medal). The staff are quite friendly but weren't very informative about how long we had to wait for a table and not giving us a definite time.

Chai Latte - $4.50
Love the dishware. The chai itself had a good balance of spices and sweetness
but was a big grainy and the conical sieve was difficult to serve with.
Ice Mocha - $6.50
Overloaded with chocolate syrup, I found this too sweet
and the chocolate dominanted, but the coffee tasted really good
so next time I may just try an ice coffee.
Soft Shell Crab Burger - $18
Overpriced and not the best soft shell crab I've had. There was just
too much batter and not enough crab meat. I liked the chilli jam though,
it packed a nice amount of heat, and the buns were toasted well.
Wagyu Beef Burger - $18
Again overpriced. The patty was really small compared to the size of the burger,
but otherwise it was cooked well, with heaps of sauce and classic burger
ingredients. 
Big Breakfast - $22.50 (with meat)
Definitely more worth the price. The plate is huge and covered in an
array of breakfast goodies. You get half an avocado, spinach, tomatoes, haloumi,
eggs, bacon, mushrooms and sausages. It'd definitely be enough for two people to share
depending on your appetite.


Two Birds One Stone Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts