Review: La Petite Creperie

Having walked past this little vendor on Swanston Street so many times, my friend (Audrey...again) and I finally decided to stop at La Petite Creperie and taste the popular crepes for dessert round 2 on our city adventure, and we were pleased!
La Petite Creperie - cute little renovated newspaper stall.
Corner of Swanston and Little Collins
Left: Crepe with fig & ginger jam - $5
Right: Crepe with chestnut puree - $5
Best takeaway crepes I have had. After many failedattempts at Mother's Crepes in Sydney,
I became reluctant and unwilling to buy crepes again, but I must say I have been swayed.
I chose the chestnut puree and it was like chestnut butter, smooth, slightly sweet,
with a mild chestnut flavour. Really complimented the sweet crepe.
My friend chose the fig & ginger jam. The flavour was quite potent, couldn't
miss the ginger there. However, although it tasted nice, that one mouthly
was definitely enough to cure my sugar needs. Very sweet!!!
I cannot imagine eating it all. 

La Petite Creperie on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts