Review: Manchester Press - Round 2

My second visit here, and yes their bagels are still amazing and their staff friendly as ever. I just love how welcoming this restaurant is, plus their service is fast!
Chorizo Open Bagel - $13.50
With tasty cheese, sliced tomatoes, roasted capsicum, jalapenos and sour cream.
Sadly the highlight of the dish was actually the salad. I loved the dressing.
The bagel on the other hand, came out pretty cold, the bagel wasn't toasted.
I like my chorizo grilled with a slight crisp, this one was just cut up and plated.
I do love jalapenos and sour cream though.
Pulled Pork Bagel - $15
With coleslaw and pickles
I am never let down by pulled pork. The flavour was amazing,
The texture was also smooth and moist, the slaw normal and pickles great as always.
Definitely a favourite that I will be coming back for

Manchester Press on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts