Review: The Vogue Cafe

Back in Sydney everyone is still amidst exams, but my biffles made time to hang out with me anyway :) We chose somewhere close so that he could get home faster to study (more like game), and he didn't want to go to Kin by US because he mocks reality TV. Plus it was a really rainy day so we just stayed in Maq Centre.
Peach As Bro Frappe - $7 
I really liked this drink, it was a bit thick
and icy, so I would've preferred more juice than ice.
The flavours were really nice and refreshing though.
O So Sneaky Smoothie - $9
This felt more like a dessert than a drink.
It was really think and definitely had a prominent
peanut butter flavour, but not much else.
It was also quite thick and really sweet which made it hard
to swallow or consume a lot of.
Infamous Club Sandwich - $17.50
Firstly, I love the generous size of their servings (see the picture
below as well). The wedges were cooked well, although not
spicy and I would've liked separate dipping bowls for the sweet chilli and
sour cream, as there wasn't enough for all the wedges (yes I eat heaps of sauce).
The burger I didn't try but apparently it didn't taste that great and was a bit dry.
Crazy Cajun - $17
I love herb sprinkled fries, they just have more flavour. However,
the chips definitely needed more salt. The salad I didn't enjoy. There
were a lot of herbs in there rather then leaves and there was no dressing
or seasoning. The wraps themselves had a good amount of filling and the
tortilla was soft and slightly toasted. The chicken however, was not crazy at all,
it definitely had flavour, but not cajun, there was no heat at all.
Still a really filling dish, but not strong on flavour.


Click to add a blog post for The Vogue Cafe on Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts