Review: Big Dog Diner

Early finish meant time for lunch out! I know this is an unhealthy feed, but it's one of the top rated places in Frankston and we had hyped it up for ourselves too much to not go. They have daily specials that consist of a burger or hot dog with fries and a drink, that you can upgrade to a shake like I did.

Dirty Dog Special - $10
Filled with a frankfurt, bacon, cheese, relish and chipotle
on a nicely toasted bun, this hotdog sure is dirty and sure is filling.
I loved the slight crispiness of the bread, the bacon was also crispy.
The relish added some freshness to the dish and the chipotle
wasn't spicy at all. Surprisingly this dish was not dry at all.
I also bought their spicy rooster sauce for $1, that went
well with the shoestring fries that were crispy and
well salted.
Pineapple thickshake - $2 upgrade
I don't recommend their drinks to anyone.
They just use artificial topping and the thickshake
was quite a sticky thickness, rather than heavy thickness.
It was like it had gum extract or something in it.
I think I also chose a bad flavour, because it
was so artificial and sweet. Thickshakes from
ice-cream stores are still the best.

Click to add a blog post for Big Dog Diner on Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts