Review: Little Africa

My first time having Ethiopian food and boy was it amazing. The curries were all so flavourful and that Injera bread, with a nice sour taste, was amazing. Although at first it reminded me of off yoghurt or dairy, it's surprisingly pleasing and I kept going back for me. We ordered two single serve combination meals between the three of us and it was so filling, I definitely don't recommend getting one just for yourself.

p.s. the staff are so friendly and helpful with deciding what to order. They are very patient and polite.

Meat Combination of the Day - $25
Came with the dorho aletcha, zighini, asa zighini, tumtumma, aletcha and fool.
All meats were cooked really well, including the lamb. The fish was so soft,
it would just break apart when picking it up with the fork. The flavour of
the lamb and fish were both amazing, not too spicy. The chicken was more spicy
and really moist. Of the vegetable dishes, we all agreed that the fava beans were the best,
just an amazing combination of spices and cooked really well. I also loved
the root vegetables, but hard to eat in such big pieces. The lentils would be my second
favourite vegetarian curry.
Vegetarian Combination of the Day - $25
A mixed platter of all their vegetarian dishes. Great spread of
choices. Three of the dishes are included in the meat one above.
Of the other three, my least favourite was the cabbage, as it had this
sour pickled taste I did not enjoy, and was cooked to retain the tough
texture of cabbage which I also don't like. I did enjoy the pumpkin,
very soft and sweet, and the chickpeas also fabulous, I always love chickpeas.


Little Africa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts