Review: Nitro Lab

Needed a cool refreshment on this hot day. I'm not the biggest fan of nitrogen ice-cream (N2 really disappointed), but I hadn't treid Nitro Lab before so I thought why not?

Ferrero - $7.50 (small)
Great flavours and presentation. The rice bubbles
and wafers added crunch, like in a real ferrero rocher
chocolate. The flavour did remind me of hazelnut chocolate.
For the price though, I'd rather get more scoops of ice-cream
and no elaborate toppings.
Green Tea KitKat - $7.50 (small)
According to it's name, I was expecting a bit more than this,
especially since the Ferrero looked way better.
I expected some sticks of green tea kit kat, and really
could've done without the whipped cream. The ice- cream
itself was good in flavour, strong matcha taste, balanced
out with a good amount of sweetness. The texture,
was quite smooth, but as I've noticed with nitrogen ice-cream
(including the one above, is that it's quite gummy.
As in they have a certain elastic quality to them.


Nitro Lab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts