Review: Pidapipo

After a hot day wandering around the zoo we popped into Carlton for some refreshing gelato. My friend recommended Pidapipo, gushing about their pistachio flavour that is a must try, but I forgot, and instead opted for mint and bacio which were both amazing! She did get mad at me though, so I will go back and try the pistachio one day.
My other friend also really enjoyed their Nutella swirl milkshake, it had chucks of solidified nutella in it, but I wasn't the biggest fan as I found the flavour quite subtle.

Two Scoop - $6
Top: Mint w/ White Chocolate Rice Balls

Like little maltesers, the chocolate balls added
a little fun and crunch the the ice-cream. This mint
flavour is the best mint gelato I've ever had. I'm not usually
a fan of mint gelato because I find them to be quite icy
and strong, like a fresh mint or gum, lacking that creamy sweetness.
This one on the other hand was well balanced, creamy, smooth
and just delightful.
Bottom: Bacio
The bacio was classic, you can never go wrong with it. Good balance
of chocolate and hazelnut. Again the texture of the gelato was so smooth
and creamy. The serving sizes were generous. Do eat it quick though,
as the gelato is quite soft and melts fast!


Pidapipó Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts