Review: Stra Pocha

Small restaurant, yet large menu and friendly service with a cool calling system (like PappaRich). Stra Pocha is found on the less populated side of Strathfield station. This restaurant definitely adds to the Korean culture of the suburb in a very positive way. Be sure to try their famous chilli chicken!

p.s. I forgot the prices, so don't quote me on them, this review is from ages ago, but I will be sure to update it with menus next time I go.

BBQ Chilli Chicken and Cheese - $35ish
This was massive, and tasted so good, but also burnt a hole in my mouth.
Next time I will just get the plain BBQ chicken, but if you have an extremely
high tolerance for chilli, this is just really really really good.
The chicken is nice and moist, cheese oozy and tasty.
Do indulge yourself with this guilty pleasure, you can eat clean the next day.
Gamja Tang - $32ish (small)
Spicky port and potato soup with vermicelli and enoki mushrooms
This was mild compared to the chicken. The flavour was great,
nice and hot for a cold winter's day. Very generous size as well,
shared among 3, but would've like more meat and more variety of cuts.

Stra Pocha on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts