Review: Pana Chocolate

On the way to brunch, my friend and I passed by this store that I had heard about. Being somewhat of a health nut, I thought why not try their raw, organic chocolates. Be warned they did come with a hefty price tag. All individual chocolates range from about $3.80-$5.80 if my memory serves me right.

60% dark chocolate - $6.50
This was a present for a Sydney friend so I didn't eat this,
 but they have the cutest embossing on the chocolate,
and I bet it tasted amazing too.
Centre: Kiwi Raspberry Cake - $8.50
I loved the tangy kiwi hit and strong raspberry taste, however,
my friend said it was too overpowering for her. The cake was also
nice and light.
From bottom left to bottom right:
Rose & Pistachio - I didn't get to try this one, because my mother
gobbled it up too fast, but it just looked so delicate and elegant.
Coconut - like a bounty, but better, the centre was packed
with desiccated coconut, very prominent flavour, just lovely,
and the dark chocolate added a hint of bitterness!
Peppermint - my favourite, definitely reminded me of junior mints,
with its stronger peppermint oil taste
Hazelnut - caramel centre, which I am not a fan of,
but lovely roasty hazelnut taste too!
Raspberry - again lovely strong raspberry punch

Pana Chocolate on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts