Travelogue: Singapore

Day 1: 

More airplane food!!!
Also couldn't take any photos of the night
safari because everything just came up black.


 Day 2: Jurong Bird Park and Jurong Point Shopping Centre before a night at Gardens by the Bay
Australia's Next Top Model = my sister
Challenge: Spot the owl
Japanese fusion lunch at Kabe no Ana. Had karaage chicken, mussels
and baked rice. Really lovely flavours, especially the salad dressing.
All of the lights, all of the lights
Prettiest Christmas display ever!!!
Like my silhouette? 

Day 3: Tuesday off to Universal Studios & Sentosa Island!

A cable car replica made completely out of Legos!
My half of the purchases $$$
My sis got scared on the kids rollercoaster, although it was
more wild than I expected.
Far far away
Time Travel to Ancient Egypt
That random arm...
Transformers are real!
Love the look of retro diners.
Ahh never thought I'd miss Americanised food. Chilli fries, onion rings,
strawberry thickshake and double cheeseburger.
The chameleon Merlion
Baby Merlion is such a cutie pie
Like Stix but Singaporean
$5.90 laksa in bed, while watching TV, best way to end the night.
Why can't food in Australia be this cheap?!?!?

Day 4: Hop On-Hop Off bus to Singapore Flyer, Chinatown, Botanical Gardens, Orchard Street Shopping and Little India.

OMG the views
Chinatown!
Authentic chilli crab, I want more!
Who knew police stations were so pretty back in the day
Signapore Botanical Gardens
First time having Starbucks, and it's in Singapore.
I finally have experienced weak American coffee, and it wasn't that bad
Christmas present to myself!
Christmas is in the air
Eating curry off banana leafs at The Banana Leaf

Day 5: Final day spent cramming in shopping at Bugis Street, lunch at the Singapore Food Trail, then OCBC Skywalk & Supertrees and Singapore River Cruise before rushing back to the airport.

I love my flavoured Kit Kats, oh and clothing too.
Vegetable soup, oysters fried with egg and bbq pork and roast duck
$1 icecream, how can I refuse!
Inside the luxurious Marina Bay Sands
View from below
And above
Good old airplane food again.
And of course you gotta come home with duty free alcohol


Comments

Popular Posts