Travelogue: Vietnam Part IV - The Shopping

I felt like I did so much more shopping and spent so much more money while I was there, but I guess most of it went into food and tourism. Most things I bought came from the local market, where things are so much cheaper than back here in Australia, but don't always count on everything being good quality and be wary of fake brands.

A jumble of shirts and a jacket. Bought a few nice
button shirt for placement this year, as well as some casual tees,
Most items cost about AUD$10 or less.
The longer pieces, the dress is definitely my favourite buy from Vietnam,
and I was lucky to get it as the dress wasn't on display but because I had
befriended the stall-keeper on a previous occasion she brought it out for me.
Souvenirs! These aren't all the artefacts I bought, but yea the rest
are lying around the house and my sister probably still has some.
And of course food, and Vietnamese coffee is a staple item to bring back home.
Other items include sesame biscuits, cashew biscuits and green bean "cakes"
that are really blocks of sugary goodness.

Comments

Popular Posts