Review: Oishi Kitchen

Another post from a while back, man I have been really productive with blogging lately (*high-five to myself*). Anyway this is from that day we decided to go out for an early dinner before the Women in Surgery Seminar. We settled on Third Wave Cafe but it turned out we went on the day they AREN'T open for dinner. Just my luck right? Thankfully with a bit of urbanspooning we found this little Japanese/Korean restaurant that wasn't too shabby at all.

Bibimbap - $13
Only had a beef option, didn't try any but looks as good as
other I have tried. Decent price too!
Donkatsu - $14
Served with rice. Although this dish looks big, I was still left hungry,
probably because I had a light lunch and also let other people try my dish.
Apart from that the donkatsu sauce was lovely, would have liked more greens
and the pork was a bit oily.
Chilli Chicken Karaage - $14.80
Definitely the best dish of the day, kind of wish I got it,
but this is a main dish and didn't come with rice. However, the flavours
were amazing, a nice sweet flavour that packs a punch at the end. The serving
might look small in the picture but was much more generous in real life.


Oishi Kitchen on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts