Review: Eden Espresso

Catch up with my brunch girls again. Had a lovely time getting up to speed with everyone's holiday adventures, I'd missed them so much!

Outdoor courtyard area on a 33 degree day
Chai Latte - $4
Haha my girl just loves her chai
Kid's Milkshake - $4
According to my childish friend :P (kidding) this
was really nice, plus it just looks amazing.
Iced Mocha - $6
Not the best iced mocha I've had, but still darn good.
Very generous with the ice-cream, but I felt this made it
quite heavy, lovely flavours though, but it did lack that bitter
tang. Also for the same size as a kid's milshake, I'd go for that next time.
Open Lamb Sandwich - $17.90
Sadly I was quite disappointed with this dish.
Although lamb always tastes good and it was cooked well, nice
and tender, it had no seasoning whatsoever. Also not a fan of rocket,
so didn't eat that and you could barely taste the sauce, which
I believe was meant to be tzatziki, but again there was barely any
so doesn't really matter. Also can this really be called a sandwich if
there is only one slice of bread? Not that I am big on carbs, but it
is quite misleading. Now onto a more positive note, the potato was nice,
I liked the slightly crispy skin, but would've liked it more crisp,
they didn't come with any sauce, but I asked for some ketchup which the
waiter promptly brought.
Smashed Avo - $14.90
You can never go wrong with smashed avo. Seasoned well,
eggs were cooked to the right spot.
South west pulled pork roll - $16.90
Probably my favourite dish of the day. Had a bite of this and the
marinate was just amazing, really flavoursome. Next time I will definitely
be trying this. Also, the buns were nice of light, and I love my chipotle.
Updated Menu:
 

Eden Espresso on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts