Review: 5five

We were meant to go to Cote Terra this day, but their Atherton Rd store was closed, and I had no idea why. Wasn't until later, after I stalked their twitter, that I realised they had moved locations to Station St. So instead, my friend and I just wondering down the mall strip and thought this place will do. My friend and I both weren't really pleased with our dishes, however, they do have a wide range of baked goods in their display cabinets, so I might be bake to try the sweets some day.

Crispy Chicken Sliders - $15.50
I personally did not enjoy this dish. Obviously it was edible, but
in terms of flavour, it really missed the mark. I would've
preferred a bit more veg in my burger, the sauce was also minimal.
The chicken had barely any seasoning, and wasn't crispy at all.
Overall a very dry burger, and the cheese would've been better
slightly melted. The buns though were really light and airy.
Pulled Pork Burger - $16.50
I tried a bit of this and it was average. Definitely not the best pulled
pork I've had, it needed some more sauce but the coleslaw was nice.
I also like my buns a little toasted and crispy.

Menus:


5five on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts