Review: San Churros Parramatta

My friends just love San Churro, somehow every time we eat out at Parramatta, we end up here for dessert. Although I must say their prices are quite steep, but I do recommend if you are craving churros, to give them a try!

Raspberry & Cream Sundae - $12.95
White choc ice-cream w/ shortbread crumble, raspberry jam coulis, coconut & meringue.
Lovely flavour, but way too sweet, seriously everything was doused in sugar, from
the meringue pieces, to the coulis. I seriosuly wouldn't have been able to finish this by myself,
but in terms of flavour, I really liked it. The shortbread crumble was my favourite part,
I need that recipe. The coulis although sweet, tasted really natural. So overall,
if they cut down the sugar by maybe 50%, I would be a very happy customer.
Churros for Two - $14.95
I personally love it dark chocolate salt, because it takes away
from the sweetness and adds that richer cocoa taste.
Also, their churros aren't too oily, so you won't feel
that deep sense of regret after eating them.
Classic Spanish (Sugar Free) - $5.95
OMG their hot chocolates are more like custard, so thick and
concentrated, I ended up drinking half because it seriously
is like a meal in itself. That being said, I do like the flavour,
isn't too sweet or strong, and best of all, sugar free :) 
Chocoholic's Sundae - $12.95
Milk choc ice-cream, choc fudge, whole choc brownie & milk choc.
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but this dessert was so indulgent, I just wanted more!
I loved the brownie pieces, brownies in general are just always amazing.
Overly the dish wasn't overly sweet, except for the fudge, but that balanced
it out nicely.


Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts