Review: Mr Ping's

Again from a while back, the first time eating out with my sister in Sydney last summer. We had a day out at Parramatta, myself doing some shopping and running errands while my sister went to get new glasses. She took soooo long finding the right pair and I was starving by the end of it, so a late lunch it was. My sis said that she always wanted to try Mr Ping's because she just loves duck, so there we went. For 3pm it was still quite popular with about 4-5 other tables.

Taro Pearl Milk Tea  - $4.20
Not the best milk tea I've had, but I wasn't expecting great anyway.
It was quite frothy, as you can see in the image, the pearls
were also somewhat slimy and the taro flavour, obviously artificial.
That being said I still love milk tea.
Hokkien Style Fried Rice - $12.80
I really loved this dish, good vegetarian option, except there
is egg in the rice. Loved the sauce and mix of vegetables, while the
rice was normal, didn't have any meat or peas etc. in it.
Serving size was also very generous.
Roast Duck Laksa - $13.80
Loved this laksa, didn't have the strong peanut flavour
but loved the spice, can you see how red it is?!?!
The duck was also well cooked and didn't have that
strong spice taste. Wish there were more veggies in it though.


Mr Ping's on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts