Review: The Crepe & Coffee Co.

A terrible start to the date with not being able to find anything in my room thanks to my family moving everything. Then went to Strathfield for breakfast with my sister, only to find the whole area was in a black out. Then finally trekked it to Redfern and decided to eat here because it was close to the station.

p.s. one thing I didn't like was the different takeaway vs. dine-in prices. It's like when restaurants automatically calculated a tip into the bill, defeats the whole purpose of tipping. Also their service was mediocre.
Chai Latte - $4
My sis thought it wasn't sweet enough and wanted
more cinnamon.
Iced Mocha - $6
I really enjoyed this drink, my sister found the coffee strong
but I found it just write. It wasn't as think as I would've liked,
but otherwise great flavour!
Berrylicious - $12.95
The crepes were cooked well, nice and thin. However, I would've
preferred more filling in terms of both the berries and creme cheese.
I found the whole dish more savoury and sour than sweet. Would've
been better with more fresh fruit and some ice-cream.
Karma Apple - $12.95
This was definitely better than my dish. A lot sweeter, but not
too sweet, the apples were nicely caramelised and spiced.
Again would've preferred more filling.

Menu:



The Crepe & Coffee Co. on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts