Recipe: Two Ingredient Pancakes

You probably have all seen this recipe floating around on the internet, but as part of my Live Below The Line Campaign, I will be eating this for breakfast everyday, so thought I would post the recipe up too :)

Ingredients: (makes 4)

  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 medium, ripe banana

Method:

  1. In a bowl, mash the banana until smooth
  2. Crack in the eggs and mix until well combined
  3. Using a frypan over low-medium heat, scoop in a ladle-full of batter
  4. Once the edges start to look cooked (about 2 minutes), flip it over for another 2 minutes.
  5. Repeat for the rest of the batter, you can make more than 1 at a time depending on the size of your pan

p.s. if you are interested in sponsoring me, follow this link :)
https://www.livebelowtheline.com.au/me/natasha_juchkov

Comments

Popular Posts