Review: Huxtaburger

Constantly rated one of the best burger joints in Melbourne, I was finally in the area, picking up an order so thought I would pop around for a takeaway lunch.

Denise Burger - $11.50 (small chips $3)
I'd definitely say this is better than your typical fast food store burger,
but I still think I prefer Grill'd; I just feel they're burgers are of higher quality 
and they have a wider range. That being said, I still enjoyed it
The burger was tasty, but I don't like the sloppy look. 
They were very generous with the jalapenos which I loved,
the patty was also good quality, soft with no sinew or tough bits.
I would've liked more sauce though, it always sucks when
all the sauce is in the centre and everywhere else is left a bit dry.
The chips were cooked and seasoned well, nice and crispy.

Huxtaburger on Urbanspoon
Huxtaburger on Urbanspoon
Huxtaburger on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts