Review: More Eat A Scroll

I don't think I can emphasise enough how much I love their scrolls. Figuratively the lightest things on earth. They didn't have many flavour options when I popped in, and some I have already tried before, so I opted to try a crumble as well.

Left: Nutella Scroll - $4.50
As I said before, the bread is just so light. The sweetness is just
right, the cream cheese frosting of perfect texture and the
chocolate cookie on top was moist but crumbly at the same time.
I would've preferred more nutella throughout, rather than concentrated
in the centre, but still an amazing scroll.
Right: Rhubarb crumble - $3.50
Very generous with the crumble, which is my favourite part.
I found the base a bit hard though, but flavour was great,
again not too sweet, but for the price, I'd rather pay $1 more
for a scroll.

Comments

Popular Posts