Review: Yarra Indian

This review is from a while back, when I went to watch While We're Young at the Moonlight Cinemas with a friend and had a takeaway curry picnic. It was delish!

Left: Plain Naan - $2
Firstly the price is so cheap, and the size quite large.
All in all was a great naan.
Right: Paneer Naan - $3.50
I just love my cheese naans and this one tasted great, but
was quite oily, which is what I guess you expect.
Left: Chicken Vindaloo
We asked for medium heat and they got it just right. Enough spice
to make you feel warm inside and sensitise your taste buds a bit,
but doesn't destroy your taste buds. The downfall is they put
way more sauce than meat, which I realised is quite common in Melbourne.
Otherwise flavour was great, chicken was cooked well and I would
definitely recommend.
Right: Saag Paneer
I loved this dish, a lot thicker consistency making it easier to eat.
The spinach and spices went really well together and the flavour
was not too strong of spinach. The paneer was also excellent texture
and great flavour, I just love paneer. Again would highly recommend.

Yarra Indian on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts