Review: Crazy Wings

Sorry for the poor quality photos, I don't know what was wrong with my phone. Regardless, this place is a tradition to me, I have taken my Sydney friends here as well as Melbourne friends. Trying their infamous crazy wings is just something you have to do, but be warned you will need a whole bottle of milk, unless you are like some of my friends who have no pain receptors in their tongue.

Left: Crazy Wing - $2.50 each
Apart from the burning sensation, their chicken is cooked really well,
very juicy and tasty. I have tried their other flavours include the
milder ones and they all taste great.
Right: Lamb Skewers - $1.50 each
I am a massive fan of lamb, and these remind me of the lamb bbq
skewers we have at home, but smaller size and poorer
meat quality, but otherwise the flavour is great.


Crazy Wings on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts