Review: Hook Line & Sinker

Catch up with my girlfriends again. This time we did dinner instead of brunch, that's right we like to spice things up lol. Yea...I know I'm not funny, but brownie points for trying? Anyway this a small, homey joint in Glen Waverley serving up honest tucker, not my usual kind of go to place, but still good food, especially for those fat days.

Wedges w/ sweet chilli sauce - $7.50
Would've loved some sour cream too, but these wedges were lovely,
loved the chicken salt, generous serving size and fried well.
Burger with The Lot - $9
Sorry if I quote the price wrong, but it's around that.
The burger itself had egg, bacon, tomato, lettuce, onions and cheese
along with the usual beef patty and ketchup. I also asked for a bit
of mustard which they gladly added for no extra cost.
In terms of flavour, I found it quite generic, like any average burger.
I did like how soft the buns were though and the patty was also cooked really well,
not tough at all.

Hook Line and Sinker Fish and Chips on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts