Review: Cote Terra

YAY! we finally had the opportunity to try Cote Terra. Their new place now offers a dinner tapas menu, however, we went for lunch. The new venue is a lot more open, with natural light and outdoor seating, but still feels quite crowded, and definitely looks more like a day time restaurant, than night time, just based on decor, that being said I haven't been there for dinner yet, but should soon! All in all, I am really happy for their expanding business and wish them all the greatest successes :)

Green Tea Milkshake - $5.50
For the size, the price seemed quite dear to me, I actually did
feel my heart sink when they brought it out and was like "this is all I get?!?!" :(
I just really like my matcha, and this looked like a kid's size.
That being said, it did taste great!
French Mama - $14
Bacon, fried egg, rocket, eggplant, chipotle & avocado on a brioche bun.
I like how they write no changes on the menu, yet my dish
had spinach instead of rocket, not that I'm complaining, cos I hate rocket,
but just ironic isn't it? They were definitely generous with the bacon,
but I would've preferred more avocado. Also, I don't remember
having any chipotle on my burger, rather I had this eggplant salsa
which was actually really nice, but again, would've liked more
to go with all the dry ingredients.
Lamb Sliders - $14
I didn't try the burger, by my friend enjoyed it, he said
he would've liked a more sauce though, again to make
the burgers less dry. I did try the chips and spicy mayo, I believe,
and they were really good, well seasoned and crisp.

Menus:



Cote Terra on Urbanspoon

Comments

Popular Posts