Review: Shyun Ramen Bar

Spontaneous dinner out with friends after a productive VESPA class. I swear these boys like to eat out more than I do. Shyun Ramen Bar is just up the road from the original Shyun restaurant, and although I didn't like Shyun as much, I did love this ramen!

Miso Pork Butter Corn Ramen - $11.90
The butter just melts away in the soup, so I don't really see the point of it,
just unnecessary calories that I can do without. The soup was already quite
thick and creamy itself, like a tonkotsu. Very generous with the different types of
vegetables, corn, bean sprouts (unexpected addition), pickled bamboo. However,
I would've preferred to have a whole marinated egg because they are amazing!
Also would've preferred more pieces of pork, but most places give minimal.
In terms of flavour everyone was seasoned and marinated well, maybe just a tad
bit less salt. All in all a filling, tasty meal for a good price.
(Also their menu images lie, they didn't put narutos in any of our dishes)
Miso Tokyo Ramen - 11.90
Only a seasonal ramen, so won't be around all year.

Click to add a blog post for Shyun Ramen Bar on Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts