Review: Temasek

A very popular dining spot in Parramatta. You will find it packed every night, and I myself have been here several times, and they never disappoint. My latest dine-in experience was before my friend and I watched the disappointing Pitch Perfect 2, unlike the movie, the food was great though!

p.s. I don't know if it was just me, but I could never get through when I called them to try make a booking. Are they just too popular or does their phone service actually have problems?

Hainanese Chicken Rice - $14
A classic dish done well. The rice was well cooked in the
sauce, and the chicken just right. Only fault was the temperature
of the dish, came out luke warm and quickly turned cold,
but my friend didn't have a problem with that.
Nasi Lemak - $17.80
Not as good as the first time I tried it. The rice just didn't have
a strong enough coconut flavour. The prawns also had barely any
sauce on them and the sambal was too thick. The beef however
was cooked well, not tough at all and the pickled vegetables
had good flavour. Sadly I would pick Papparich's version over this.
Coconut Drink - $3.80
Classic coconut drink with coconut flesh,
but tasted a bit dilute to me, also they forgot
to bring it out until I asked them.

Menu:


Click to add a blog post for Temasek on Zomato 

Comments

Popular Posts